We provide buyers with the ability to contact the seller through a form that is accessible on each of the seller's listing pages (Button: "Contact") and full fill enquiry form. The seller will then be notified by email of the buyer's questions and the seller can either reply by email or log in to their account and reply through our onsite messaging system. The seller can choose to keep their email address anonymous.
- If you have any questions regarding an ad, your account, or if you encounter problems using Touchndial, use our contact form to get in touch with a Touchndial customer support employee.
- If you are referring to a specific ad, please make sure you provide us with the ad ID which you can find to the left under the title of the ad, or send us the link to the ad.
Can I edit my ad after I've placed it?
Here is how you retrieve your forgotten password here.
When you sign in to Touchndial.com click on the "Forgot password? Click Here" button located underneath the password box. Enter your email address that you used to register on our site in the field and check immediately registerd email in account.
You can delete any ad you've placed at any time by logging into your account, click "My Account" and clicking the 'Manage This Listing' -> 'delete' link next to your ad details in "My active listings"
- This feature allows users to verify their validity. If payment is complete, users will receive a "verified" badge that will appear next to their usernames and / or next to the title of any listings they place. An icon also appears in the listing details page for any listings placed by a verified account. When verified account at admin.
- If the price of an item is specifically 0, then a 0 value should be put in the price field, and the currency is set to "Free".
- If the price is not unknown, please contact By enquiry, phone or e-mail @Touchndial.com
Some ads may be delayed by up to 24hours before they are posted on the site. This is done to help reduce fraud and spam on Touchndial.com If you can't find your ad in search results, there's a good chance it was delayed. You can check on the status of your ad at any time.